Find out how to create interpersonal connection through trust and practice, reflection, evaluation and self-motivation. Embracing Trust is a 10-day training course focused on fostering mutual trust through intercultural personal connection, empowered communication and uncovering one´s potential. You can look forward to intensive self-development, outdoor, task which will test your body and mind as well, creative workshops, discussion, reflection and much more.
You will meet participants from 8 different countries: Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Spain and Italy.
You will get space to explore your communication patterns, develop your creativity and proactivity, create authentic relations with others and with yourself and discover your potential. It will also be about self-expression and cooperation with others, regardless of their cultural or social background. The whole programme is very experiential and based on “learning by doing” approach. You can expect very intensive days full of different activities.
The training will improve your:
- creativity and proactivity;
- learning and personal development skills;
- communication skills;
- leadership skills;
- cooperation skills;
- planning and organisation skills;
- ability to identify and use your own potential;
- …and much more!
The training is for you, if:
- You are 18+ years old;
- you are a registered inhabitant of the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Spain and Italy;
- you are a volunteer, youth worker (young activist, peer educator, mentor, coach,
trainer..), NGO staff (NGO manager or colleague, leader, office staff.) or representative
of formal education;
- you want to improve your personal and professional competences and work on your
- you are willing to live, learn, play, inquire, reflect, experiment and explore in a multicultural group;
- you are physically and mentally ready to take on 10-14 hours per day of programme
You are able to work in English;
- you are highly motivated and willing to actively participate during the whole project.
PROJECT DATES: 17. – 28. 3. 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30.1.2018
VENUE: ADAMOV, ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA
PARTICIPATION FEE: 50 eur
The projects is funded through Erasmus+ programme which means that food, accommodation, programme, materials and travel costs according to the given distance bands (check infoletter) are fully covered.
Více informací: EMBRACING-TRUST-Infoletter
Application form: click here
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.