“Creativity takes courage” (Henri Matisse)
Do you have an idea, a dream in your head and you don´t know how to turn it into a plan? Join our autumn training and discover your potential, resources and creativity. Decide on your first steps from a thought towards reality, with regard to nature and environment. Explore the topics of social entrepreneurship and sustainability through non-formal methods and experiental learning.
Together with Hungarian organisation ReCreativity we invite you for a nine-day training that will happen in Olomouc (CZ) and you will meet with participants from Hungary, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria and Greece.
You will get an opportunity to work on your skills, knowledge and attitudes supporting you to take steps towards growing your own ideas and turning them into reality. We will explore qualities such as flexibility, creativity and innovation, and we will dive into the spirit of initiative and proactive behavior. We will approach design thinking and business planning, with a special regard to its social and environmental aspects. You will experiment with creative recycling as a tool for self-discovery and self-realisation, exploring your working style, values and goals.
The whole programme is highly experiential and based on “learning by doing” approach. Expect intense days full of activities!
The training is for you if:
- you want to discover the world of social enterprise with an intention of creating your own start-up or sharing this idea among people in your country in proactive way
- you want to develop the competences of ’creativity’ and ’entrepreneurship’ through creative recycling techniques and other means of self-expression
- you want to promote innovation in youth work by implementing new methods in entrepreneurial education
- you are willing to experiment and explore, get inspired, learn, play, inquire, reflect and take actions on a spot
- you are more than 18 years old
- you are a registered inhabitant of the Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Spain, Greece or Bulgaria
- you are physically and mentally ready to take on 8-10 hours per day of programme
- you are able to work in English
- you are highly motivated and willing to actively participate during the whole training
- you are involved in youth work, social entrepreneurship, co-working, start-ups, your are an entrepreneur, volunteer, freelancer, a coach, a trainer, a designer, or you simply have a desire to become one of these and have already an idea for the ‘how’
PROJECT DATES: 8. – 18.11. 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15.9. 2017
VENUE: OLOMOUC, ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA
PARTICIPATION FEE: 50 eur
The projects is funded through Erasmus+ programme which means that food, accomodation, programme, materials and travel costs according to the given distance bands are fully covered.
Více informací: RE-Source!_infoletter
Application form: click here
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.