Become the master of your own life. The world is a place full of opportunities, but also social rules, which doesn´t allow you to see the options. This project was created to help you to find your inner wishes, dreams and talents.
Europe’s Got Talent is a youth exchange which will learn you a number of tools and techniques which will help you to bring out your creativeness and uniqueness, become more self-aware, competitive and confident in terms of self-realization. Thanks to it you can live a better live, easily find a job and help the others too.
Rijeca, Croatia. July 2016. 11 days of intense youth exchange, 36 participants. 6 countries.
PROJECT IS FOR YOU IF:
- you are 18-30 years old
- you are a registered inhabitant of the Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Italy, Romania or United Kingdom
- you are a student finishing studies, unemployed, between jobs or soon to be looking for job
- you are willing to experiment and explore, get inspired, learn, play, inquire, reflect and take actions on a spot you are physically and mentally ready to take on 8-10 hours per day of program you are able to work in English you are highly motivated and willing to actively participate during the whole training
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- creating your life vision and being encouraged to pursue it when you go back to your country
- developing personal and professional skills
- seeing yourself as a possibility
- using your talents and ideas as a source to build up your career and find your true calling in life
- discover your own strength and leadership competences, take responsibility for your own
actions and decisions
- develop your creativity and creative thinking
- becoming comfortable out of your comfort zone
USED LEARNING METHODS
The project will be done in the Synergy method. The idea behind this method is that the personal development is a basis for any other learning. Acknowledging who we are and how we behave is the first step in realizing what we want, what are the values behind our ideas and how to accomplish them.
The method consists of a variety of nonformal education tools, tools of experiential and outdoor learning activities, as well as using coaching as a way of communicating and supporting the learning of young people.
DATA OF PROJECT: 4. – 15. 7. 2016
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 18. 5. 2016 .. extended to 6.6.2016
VENUE: RiJECA, croatia
PARTICIPATION FEE: 60 €
Accommodation, food and the program itself are paid from the grant gained from EU called Erasmus+ . Travel will be reimbursed till 80 € for the Czech Republic.
In case of any questions we are here for you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of the project is to help you recognize your talents, wishes and dreams. It will help you to easily find a job which you will be enjoying and you are suitable for.
Funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.