Do you believe that change is possible? Do you want to contribute to creating a world that stands on cooperation and inclusion? Do you have the courage to stand up for your ideas? DO YOU WANT TO BE YOUR OWN HERO?
If your answer is yes, we invite you to a training course where there will meet 30 youthworkers, leaders, trainers,… simply people who work with people and they will develop their ability to be “heros” for themselves and in their organisations.
“Be Your Own Hero” is an 8-day international training course on the topic of personal courage. Courage to make things happen, courage to support others in reaching their dreams.
We are inviting you to join us in case you want to explore yourself, your communication patterns, your habits in working with people, your creativity and proactivity. It is for those who dare to dream big, want to develop their skills and are looking for new tools and methods.
Projekt je pro tebe pokud:
- over 18 yrs old
- a registered inhabitant of Italy, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria, Greece, Croatia,
Lithuania or Romania
- a youth worker (young activist, peer educator, volunteer, mentor, coach, trainer..), NGO staff
(NGO manager or colleague, leader, office staff…) or representative of forma education
(teacher, assistant at school, ..)
- willing to live, learn, play, inquire, reflect, experiment and explore in a multicultural group
- physically and mentally ready to take on 10-14 hours per day of programme
- able to work in English
- highly motivated and willing to actively participate during the whole projecti
PROJECT DATES: 30.11 – 9.12.2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE : 28.9. 2018
VENUE: SAVIGNO, ITALY
The project is funded through Erasmus+ programme which means that food, accommodation, programme, materials and travel costs according to the given distance bands (check infoletter) are fully covered.
This project is irganised by Italian organisation YOuth Connect, in cooperation with Brno Connected and ReCreativity from Hungary.
More info: Be Your Own Hero_infoletter
Application form : click here
Funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.