“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”
‘Grow Creative’ is an international youth exchange that will take place on October 6-17, 2015 in Rijeka on the coast of Adriatic Sea, bringing together 30 participants from 5 European countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece and Spain.
Main topics are coaching and neurolinguistic programming as tools of boosting our creativity and creating work we love.
Aim of ‘Grow Creative’:
The goal of the project is to empower individuals to create success and fulfillment in life through meaningful job in balance with their values
Objectives of ‘Grow Creative’:
- to help every individual find their deepest motivation as a sustainable drive for their actions;
- to support development of participants’ creativity and entrepreneurial approach;
- to improve the learning process and encourage responsible problem-solving;
- to contribute to social inclusion and solidarity, improve team work and cooperation;
- to raise awareness of available opportunities for work and learning;
- to enhance intercultural understanding.
Partner countries in the project:
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece and Spain
There will be 30 participants altogether, 6 per country. Participants are expected to fall under the following criteria:
- Between the age of 18 – 30 years old;
- Have a good command of English;
- Highly motivated and willing to actively participate during the whole exchange. The preference will be given to young people with fewer opportunities and those who face economic obstacles. Venu
Dates of the project: 6.-17.10. 2015
Deadline for application: 16.8. 2015
Venue: Rijeka, Croatia
The projects is funded through Erasmus+ programme which means that food, accomodation, programme, materials and travel costs up to 80EUR are fully covered.
More info: ‘Grow Creative’ infoletter
If you wish to participate, fill in the application form and send it to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!