International training for those who lead young people and want to develop in the leader role. Do you want to be more confident in the role of a leader, to become more aware of your own strengths which you can build upon when working with people and of the values that are important for you? Are you looking for ways to be more proactive and initiative in teams and projects you are part of and you want to gain courage to take action? Take the next step!
The training is an eight-day intensive and experiential personal development programme for those who are or will be in position of youth leaders (working with teams, organising and leading youth activities, workcamps, workshops, volunteering programmes, etc) and are looking for empowerment in this role.
With this training, we want to empower you in leading yourself and others, being initiative and having courage to start new projects, bring change and create impact in your organisations, teams and communities.
You will have an opportunity to develop in the following areas:
- discovering new ways of leading yourself and others
- becoming more self-aware, understanding your patterns of behavior, your concepts and beliefs
- being more initiative and having courage to make things happen
- expanding your ability to take risks and act despite unpredictable context or limited resources
- handling challenges with accountability
- bringing change and creating impact in your organisations, teams and communities
The programme is using a method called “basic synergy training” – it is an intense experiential programme that requires your full participation. Check the infopack for more info about the method and the approach and decide if its for you or not.
- You feel attracted to the topic of the training and it is relevant for you
- You are over 18 years old
- You are a registered inhabitant of the Czech Republic, Greece, Bulgaria, Latvia, Hungary, Poland or Italy
- You are a youth worker (young activist, peer educator, volunteer, mentor, coach, trainer..), NGO staff (NGO manager or colleague, leader, office staff…) or representative of formal education (teacher, assistant at school, ..)
- You are physically and mentally ready to take on 10 – 15 hours per day of programme (including meals and breaks)
- You are highly motivated and willing to actively participate during the whole project
- You are able to work in English
TRAINING DATES: 28.8. – 6.9.2023
APPLICATION PROCESS: Participants are selected continuously, based on the quality and relevance of their application. You will receive information whether you are selected within three weeks from applying.
VENUE: Loutí, Czech Republic
TRAINERS: Katka Martínková, Marija Wazi
PARTICIPATION FEE: 40 – 90 eur
The project is funded through the Erasmus+ programme which means that food, accommodation, programme, materials and travel costs according to the given distance bands (check infoletter) are fully covered.
More info: Infoletter
Application form : click here
Funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.